Registration Is Now Open!
Be Sure to Take Advantage of Pre-Sale Prices to Save 50%
All NCIA Members Save as much as $200 on Admission!
Not yet a member of NCIA? Join today by contacting [email protected] or by calling (303) 223-4247 to take advantage and save on registration!
*Cannabis Business Summit registration account credentials are not the same as NCIA Member account credentials.
|NCIA MEMBER: Conference & Expo Pass*||$295||$345||$395||$495||$595||$695|
|NON-MEMBER: Conference & Expo Pass*||$445||$495||$595||$695||$795||$895|
|Expo Only Pass*||$345||$345||$345||$345||$345||$445|
Conference & Expo Pass (July 22-24) — Whether you purchase the member or non-member “Conference & Expo Pass” this pass provides you full access to all conference activities including the expo floor, all keynote sessions, educational track sessions, NCIA Council Roundtables, award ceremony, lunches, receptions and optional add-on for tours and workshops.
Expo Only Pass (July 23-24) — The “Expo Only” Pass provides access to the Cannabis Business Summit & Expo, expo floor and the General Sessions. This includes cocktail receptions and access to 150 industry vendors. NOTE: “Expo Only” Pass holders will not be able to attend any of the educational track sessions, NCIA council roundtables, or Award Ceremony.
Frequently Asked Questions
CBS2019 will take place from July 23-24, 2019 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA.
The projected attendance for CBS2019 is 7,500+ cannabis industry professionals, with 85% having purchasing power or decision-making authority.
Expo hall hours will be announced soon. Please check back here or view more about our expo hall.
Pass Descriptions and Registration
- Access to all keynote and breakout sessions of July 23-24, 2019
- Customize your event experience by hopping between themed tracks to attend the sessions most relevant to you
- Breakfast, lunch and networking reception access
- Access to all available speaker slides and MP3s on-demand post-conference
- Access to Pre-Summit programs on July 22,
2019required separate purchase
- Access to more than 120,000 square feet of expo floor and more than 400 exhibitors
- Breakfast, lunch and networking reception access on the expo floor
- Access to the General Sessions
No, discount codes do not apply to all products. Registration discounts apply only to the "Conference & Expo Pass" full ticket.
Yes. You may transfer your registration to your lucky colleague. Be sure to give us as much notice as possible,
You should receive a confirmation receipt from [email protected] immediately after your transaction is completed. If you do not see the email in your inbox then please be sure to check your spam folder in case it got flagged as spam.
Yes. Not all sessions prepare PowerPoint presentations but for those that do, we
Hotel and Travel
Cannabis Business Summit & Expo 2019 will be held at the San Jose Convention Center located at 150 West San Carlos Street in San Jose, CA 95113.
Read more about the venue here.
Cannabis Business Summit & Expo 2019 has four official hotels:
You may find directions to the San Jose Convention Center here.
Please contact [email protected] to discuss pricing for expo space and sponsorship opportunities.
All available space on our expo floor may be viewed on our virtual Floor Plan.
You may get more information about exhibiting at Cannabis Business Summit & Expo by reaching out to [email protected]
- NCIA events have the highest concentration of legitimate buyers and sellers over any other industry trade show
- Over 70% of our attendees have decision-making power, with the remaining 30% having influence over the decision-making process
- Have your company represented among the most successful and well-known companies in the industry
- Meet with attendees across all areas of the industry, including cultivation, extraction, science laboratories, infused product manufacturers, retail, and many more
- Join forces with the only national industry association representing YOUR business needs and advocating for cannabis reform at the federal level
- Be part of an award-winning event! Cannabis Business Summit & Expo was
winnerof Trade Show Executive’s Fastest 50 Award in 2016, honoring the fastest-growing trade shows held in the U.S., and the winner of The Denver Post’s The Cannabist Golden Pineapple Award in 2016 for Best Business Event.
- Cannabis Business Summit & Expo is one of only two cannabis industry trade shows to be recognized and verified by the Trade Show Industry.
For the past five
Please contact [email protected]
NCIA is the only national trade association advancing the interests of the legitimate and responsible cannabis industry. NCIA is leading the campaign to ensure our businesses are treated fairly under federal law. Below is an overview of NCIA member benefits. To learn more about membership, please visit
NCIA members receive exclusive free access to real-time consumer market data through the GreenEdge online portal, brought to members in partnership with BDS Analytics. The portal provides NCIA members with standardized measures of industry sales performance and growth from the four most developed adult retail marijuana markets: California, Colorado, Washington, and Oregon (more states to come!).
NCIA members stand out in a rapidly growing industry because they are recognized as responsible businesses that have agreed to a basic code of ethics and are invested in the future of the cannabis industry through their support for NCIA’s work. Members are listed in our online membership directory (with higher level members getting
Speaking opportunities and Expert Calling Network
NCIA members may apply to present at any of the association’s national conferences or Quarterly Cannabis Caucuses. Members may also apply to participate in NCIA’s Expert Calling Network, which allows members to list themselves online and be paid by the hour for consulting calls. NCIA members looking to access experts in the network receive a discount on
Discounts and exclusive services
NCIA members are eligible for exclusive discounts on products and services within the association’s network. Many members report covering 100% of their membership dues or even a net-savings by joining NCIA and taking advantage of member discounts.
- All NCIA members have placement in our membership directory on our website. Sponsoring and Sustaining members get their logo instead of just the name.
- Member News Submission Form for press releases and company news.
- Member Blog Posts, to be featured on our site and in our newsletter.
- Free/discounted registration to our ever-growing list of events.
- NCIA Committees including Infused Products, Legal & Banking, Marketing & Advertising, and more!
NCIA Members enjoy free and discounted registration to our ever-growing list of events, including our Quarterly Cannabis Caucus series. These Caucuses are held in the cannabis industry’s eight most active regions, on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the first month of each quarter.