The inevitable end of prohibition will create new interstate and global commercial opportunities that will alter the dynamics of supply and demand, and market share, forever. Currently, various creative and traditional cannabis supply chain control efforts have been utilized to meet growing demand under unique legal conditions. However, it remains to be seen which integration model will turn out to be the most viable and scalable in the impending global marketplace.
This panel will review different types of integration models, potential growth opportunities, important considerations, and the various advantages and disadvantages of each strategy. Also, panelists will discuss prospective variables and uncertainties, including considerations as to the viability of horizontal and vertical integration under the current legal landscape and the inevitable expansion of an internationally connected legal market.
1. Understand the differences between integration models.
2. Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of each strategy.
3. Understand the changing legal landscape and potential impact on each business model.
4. Criteria for informed integration decisions.
5. Alternative for integration options.