As legalization spreads across the country, prospective cannabis business owners are vying for a chance to break into this burgeoning industry. However, when it comes to successfully launching a quality, trustworthy brand in a crowded marketplace--all while navigating complex regulatory obstacles that vary from state to state--there is far more than meets the eye. With cannabis gradually gaining mainstream credibility as a legitimate medical tool, the puzzle that cannabis companies must solve is determining how to operate a sustainable and compliant--yet efficient--business that goes above and beyond to ensure top-of-the-line quality and consumer safety, as well as build trust among new demographics. In this session, accomplished cannabis founder, CEO and scientist Dr. John Oram will explore how cannabis business owners can leverage sophisticated lab technology and advanced extraction processes to achieve full transparency and produce consistent, clean and pure offerings ranging from edibles to concentrates.
1. Explain the little-known pitfalls that many cannabis companies fall victim to in terms of product quality, purity, and safety.
2. Explore opportunities to go above and beyond regulatory requirements to ensure transparent business operations.
3. Highlight the need for clear-cut, standardized laboratory testing procedures: outline where this is currently an issue as well as provide tangible ways to solve the problem.
4. Identify emerging technologies with the potential to drastically elevate the industry to a higher standard.
5. Better input for better output: utilizing superior grow and an advanced extraction process to yield the best possible end product.